Accreditation remains the recognized benchmark for quality early education. A Child Care Aware® of Eastern Missouri coach can help child care facilities in St. Louis City, St. Louis County, St. Charles County, Franklin County, Jefferson County, Warren County, St. Francois County and Ste. Genevieve County pursue accreditation through technical assistance, coaching and consultation.
- Offer a safe and healthy environment
- Build positive and nurturing relationships between children and adults
- Direct children's social development through positive guidance
- Create a challenging curriculum so children can learn through play and hands on learning experiences
- Communicate with families and build bridges between home and school
- Can earn additional funding for children who receive child care subsidies
Support is available for child care programs for a fee pursuing these accreditation types:
To learn more about help becoming accredited and associated fees, please contact us.