Emotional Foundations for Early Childhood Plus (EFFEC+)
Are children in your classroom acting out?
We know that stress and trauma affect the developing brain of young children. Their stress often becomes group stress, and yours, when children “act out” their aggression, withdrawal, and depression.
Do you see the stresses of the family come into the classroom through the children’s behavior?
You may also be feeling this distress in your classrooms, with families and possibly at home. How can you help yourself, and the children and families you serve cope with continued stress and reach their full potential? We have a solution.
Our Emotional Foundations for Early Childhood Plus (EFFEC+) program is designed to give you the tools to help the children and families you serve. Through an understanding of child social and emotional development, and strategies to work with young children, you will learn strategies to deal with daily stresses and help children thrive.
Benefits at no cost to you (for the full list click on the brochure link below!
- Learn techniques and approaches to help children deal with daily stress and emotions with new resources for working with families
- Incentives and resources for each classroom valued at $180 per classroom (max 2 classrooms per program)
- Free Show Me Child Care Resources membership for 6 months valued at $150
- 21 free, Missouri-approved, clock hours ($504 value for a max of 4 teachers)
- Free lunch and snacks provided at workshops
View the brochure for EFFEC+ HERE. For questions please call 314-469-9805. Funding for this project provided by Emerson, Centene Charitable Foundation, and Ameren Corporation Charitable Trust.