Location: Child Care Aware® of Missouri
1000 Executive Pkwy Dr #103, Creve Coeur, MO 63141
The Cheif Executive Officer/Executive Director role is a high level executive role requiring excellent leadership and management skills.
1) Fund Development - Create and implement an annual fund development plan.
2) Grants - ensure that an ongoing process for identifying and securing grants is in place. Prepare grant reports including financial accounting
3) Board Responsibilities - prepare documents for, attend and participate/present all board and executive board meetings. Build strong board relations and trust while serving as the liaison between the Board and staff.
4) Financial Oversight - manage the budget and identify ways to improve costs. Oversee all financial records including donations and expenditures.
5) Human Resources - manage the professional staff and provide written goals and performance reviews.
6) Community Outreach - meet with community leaders and prospective donors and volunteers. Develop strong community partnership, including relationships with local network agencies.
1) Advance fundraising.
2) Develop KPMIs and communicate to the board.
3) Develop strong community relations and knowledge of the organization.
4) Develop and implement long term strategic plan around the mission of the organization.
5) Staff oversight - develop a professional staff and appropriate succession planning.
6) Create and oversee financial budget and forecast.
7) Create a organization structure and working environment to fulfill the mission and vision of the organization.
8) Develop collegial, fiscal, and partnership relationships with other state-level organizations that work on the child care, early education and after-school systems.
• MS/MA in public administration, early care and education, child development, or a closely related field.
• 15 years relevant experience, with at least 5 years of leadership/executive/management/ supervisory experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For the complete job posting click here.
To apply, submit a resume with a letter of interest to Frank Danzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.