Location: Urban Sprouts Child Development Center, 9120 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
Job Information: Urban Sprouts is looking for Early Childhood Educators to join our team! Our center believes that the purpose of early childhood education should be to ignite and nurture every child's natural curiosity and interest in the world around them. Through the Reggio Inspired approach, our children are given rich and diverse experiences in order to fully and joyfully engage the world around them. You can check out more about our school at www.urbansproutscdc.com
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate as we are about developing the whole child. We have both part time and full time teaching positions available.
We are most interested in candidates with the following:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must pass a criminal background check
• Have experience working in an accredited facility
• Have, or in pursuit of, an Associates or Bachelor's in ECE or a related field
• The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
• References that can attest to work ethic and early childhood experience
• Knowledge of DAP and the Reggio Emilia Method
How to submit a resume: If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.