Upcoming Early Childhood Workshops
Reserve your spot today for workshops with Child Care Aware® of Eastern Missouri, a program at LUME Institute. We look forward to seeing you in 2017! All our sessions are approved by the state of Missouri to meet child care licensing professional development requirements. For the complete workshop brochure click here.
• For ADA accommodations, please call Shannon Carr at 314.469.9805.
• Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. When registering online, you must mail in or call in your payment.
• Use your MOPD ID. To get one, visit www.openinitiative.org and click on “Obtain your MOPD ID.”
• DHSS Child Care Regulation Policy states that you must attend and participate for the entire training to receive a certificate. Participants who arrive late or are not participating may be denied credit. Workshops will start promptly at the designated start time.
• Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are now available for most of our workshops.
For more information, ask your workshop facilitator or call Genetta Robinson at 314.469.9805.
THANK YOU Thank you to our funders whose support allows us to offer workshops at reduced rates and to keep our fees low. Funding for Basic Knowledge Curriculum, Social and Emotional Foundations for Learning: Inclusive Training, and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect workshops provided by the Missouri Department of Social Services, Children’s Division, Early Childhood and Prevention Services Section. Other workshops are provided by a variety of funders.