Early Childhood Workshops through 2017
BUY ONE GET ONE WHEN YOU
REGISTER BY SEPTEMBER 15
Child Care Aware® of Eastern Missouri, a program at LUME Institute is excited to share our workshops for Fall/Winter 2017. Click here for the complete brochure of workshops and to register. We look forward to elevating the field of early childhood education with you. - The trainers at Child Care Aware® of Eastern Missouri, a program at LUME Institute
All our sessions are approved by the State of Missouri to meet child care licensing professional development requirements.
- For ADA accommodations, please call Shannon Carr at 314.469.9805.
- Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. When registering online, you must mail in or call in your payment.
- Use your MOPD ID. To get one, visit www.openinitiative.org and click on “Obtain your MOPD ID.”
- DHSS Child Care Regulation Policy states that you must attend and participate in the entire training to receive a certificate. Participants who arrive late or are not participating may be denied credit.
- Workshops will start promptly at the designated start time.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are now available for most of our workshops.
For more information, ask your workshop facilitator or call Genetta Robinson at 314.469.9805.
Thank you to our funders whose support allows us to offer workshops at reduced rates and keep our fees low. Funding for Basic Knowledge Curriculum, Social and Emotional Foundations for Learning: Inclusive Training, and Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect workshops are provided by the Missouri Department of Social Services, Children’s Division, Early Childhood and Prevention Services Section. Other workshops are provided by a variety of funders.