The Emotional Foundations for Early Childhood Plus (EFFEC+) program is designed to give you the tools to help the children and families you serve. Through an understanding of child social and emotional development, and strategies to work with young children, you will learn strategies to deal with daily stresses and help children thrive.
Benefits at no cost to you (for the full list click on the brochure link below!
- Learn techniques and approaches to help children deal with daily stress and emotions with new resources for working with families
- Incentives and resources for each classroom valued at $180 per classroom (max 2 classrooms per program)
- Free Show Me Child Care Resources membership for 6 months valued at $150
- 21 free, Missouri-approved, clock hours ($504 value for a max of 4 teachers)
- Free lunch and snacks provided at workshops
View the brochure for EFFEC+ HERE. For questions please call 314-469-9805.
Funding for this project provided by Emerson, Centene Charitable Foundation, and Ameren Corporation Charitable Trust.