Job Title: Director of Early Education
Location: 1005 Waterford Drive
Florissant, MO 63033
Job Information: The Ferguson-Florissant School District is accepting applications for Director of Early Education. This position is responsible for developing, facilitating, and supervising the Early Education Program as well as Parents as Teachers, Early Childhood Special Education, Head Start, Child Development Center, and LINK. The Director of Early Education will report directly to the Assistant Superintendent of Instruction.
- Must have Master’s Degree with focus on early childhood education.
- Must have experience with young children and families.
- Must have experience in management, supervision and staff development.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have or be ready to obtain Missouri administrator’s certification within reasonable time frame as determined by the Superintendent.
For the complete job posting click here.
To apply, complete an online application at www.fergflor.org. Attach the following: letter of interest, resume, copy of current certification and list of five names of references, including addresses, day and evening phone numbers, and email addresses, (including current supervisor). Once your online application is complete, please follow the directions on the website to indicate your interest for this position.