Job Title: Quality Specialist (Child Care Resource & Referral Program)
Center Name and Location: Children's Home & Aid - Granite City, IL
Job Information: Children's Home & Aid's Child Care Resource & Referral Program helps provide a bridge between parents and caregivers and quality child care providers in Southern Illinois. The Quality Specialist works within the Child Care Resource & Referral program as a supportive partner to local child care providers, helping to ensure that they have all the tools and trainings necessary to exceed the standards of quality child care for our community's children.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field.
- 2-3 years experience in providing direct services to children or families.
- Familiarity with quality child care rating scales (ERS, BAS, PAS) preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable transportation is required.
Compensation includes paid time off, as well as medical, dental, vision and life insurance and a 401(k) Employee savings plan. Children’s Home & Aid is an equal opportunity employer: minority/female/disability/veteran.
How to submit a resume: Please click this link to learn more, or to apply: https://goo.gl/PDDQdw